D. M. Keith Treating Customers Fairly Policy
D. M. Keith Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA’s Principles for Business state that all firms must be able to show consistently that the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of their business model and that customers should expect financial services and products that meet their needs from firms they trust.
The six core consumer outcomes that we strive to achieve to ensure that we are Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are:
Outcome 1 - Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
Outcome 2 - Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
Outcome 3 - Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
Outcome 4 - Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
Outcome 5 - Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
Outcome 6 - Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
It is the mission statement of D. M. Keith Ltd to be the most respected dealer group by our customers, our staff and the brands we represent.
THE CULTURE WITHIN OUR ORGANISATION
Having customers at the heart of our business is central to the culture and philosophy of D. M. Keith ltd. We recognise in order to fulfil our mission statement and to treat customers fairly, we must:
- Encourage our core family values of fun, fit, fearless and family, demonstrating integrity, being friendly and treating customers as we would a member of our own family.
- Invest in the training and development of staff to ensure they are competent and focused on the importance of treating customers fairly
- Monitor correspondence and activities to ensure that every customer enquiry is treated consistently and that any advice given is in the customers best interests
- Continually assess and improve the services we provide to ensure we can meet changing requirements
- Provide clear and easily understood documentation
- Empower our staff to ensure any concerns raised by a customer are immediately addressed
We constantly monitor our ability to achieve these standards through:
- Regular training and appraisals to assess, reflect on and mentor individual and team performance
- Benchmarking performance against quality standards
- Internal and external audits
- Customer satisfaction surveys
WHY DO WE DO THIS
By ensuring that Treating Customers Fairly is at the heart of all our activities and culture, as a company we will benefit through customer satisfaction, long-lasting customer relationships and a sustainable, customer-centric business – we will fulfil our Mission Statement:
"To be the most respected dealer group by its customers, its staff and the brands it represents"