PA to Managing Director, D. M. Keith - Škoda Leeds
Salary: - On application
Added: 29 March 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the
D. M. Keith family. We are recruiting for a PA to support our Managing Director, based at our Leeds dealership. This person must hold a full clean driving licence.
Childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice
Entitlement to join the Employee car scheme – after a qualifying period
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Driving Licence Required?
As an experienced Personal Assistant responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Unquestionable discretion
· Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director
· Be able to communicate and build relationships at all different levels
· Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm with the ability to be flexible
· Ability to multi task and very quick thinking
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Ability to use own initiative
· Good organisational skills
· Have fast and accurate typing skills
· Have a professional telephone manner
You will be very articulate with the confidence to challenge people and process
Energetic,dynamic and with a will to succeed and pursue excellence in all aspects of their role.
A great communicator at all levels, affable and business focused
Strong Microsoft skills, including PowerPoint and advanced Excel
Please apply with a covering email and CV detailing your current salary and benefits.
Strictly no agencies
If you think you are suitable for this position please click the button below to fill out our online application form.
Apply for role