Value your car in 3 simple steps!
1. Enter your registration
2. Answer a few questions
3. Get your car valuation
How it works
Enter your reg and mileage
Simply enter your car's registration and mileage to start your free online valuation today.
Answer a few questions
So that we can give you the most accurate valuation possible, we’ll ask a few questions to find out what condition your car is in.
Get your FREE valuation
We combine expert knowledge and the latest market value to get you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle.
Why value or sell your car with us!
Whether it’s time for you to upgrade your car or you simply don’t need your vehicle anymore, you will want to know how much your car is worth. Our free car valuation tool provides you with a valuation in under 30 seconds - simply enter your reg plate and a few details about your car for an accurate valuation. If you’re happy with your valuation, you can sell your car in quick and easy by booking an appointment at your local branch,
What affects the value of your car?
- Age and mileage - Newer cars and cars with a lower mileage retain more of their value.
- Condition - Imperfections such as scratches, dents, wear and tear will reduce your car’s value.
- Previous owners - Cars with fewer previous owners are generally valued higher.
- Service history - A car with a full service history will retain more of its value than a car with a partial or missing one.
- Current market prices - We use live market data to provide a fair and accurate price.
What happens on the day?
We inspect your car
Our handover specialist will check your car is road worthy and matches the details you gave.
We collect your paperwork
Please bring your V5 logbook, spare keys and any service history for us.
We take it from there
No matter whether your car is delivered or collected, we’ll take the part-ex off your hands.
- Our online valuation is based on the information you provide about your vehicle and information supplied in accordance with the market value. We use a tool called CAP Valuation to ensure we are giving you a fair price for your vehicle. This valuation is an estimate and is subject to change based on the results of a professional appraisal on-site at one of our showrooms.
- Upon accepting your online valuation, we always arrange a professional in-person appraisal of your vehicle. Our experts will conduct a thorough examination of your vehicle, taking into consideration its physical condition, mechanical performance, and other factors that may affect its value.
- The price we offer you after your professional appraisal may differ from the online valuation due to factors such as undisclosed damage, undisclosed modifications or any issues discovered during the professional appraisal process that may impact the final price we offer for your vehicle. We always strive to provide a fair and accurate offer that reflects the true value of your vehicle
- You have the option to accept or reject the final offer provided by our experts. If you accept the offer, we will proceed with the necessary paperwork and arrange for the completion of the transaction. However, if you reject the offer, you are under no obligation to proceed further, and we will not proceed with the sale.
- By utilising our online car valuation service, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions, including the possibility of price adjustments between the online valuation and the final offer after the in-person professional appraisal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we will happily pay the finance off, and any equity will be transferred back to yourself. If there is negative equity you would be liable to pay this.
No, there are no hidden fees if you sell your vehicle to D. M. Keith.
In order to give you your final valuation, we will give you a thorough appraisal of your vehicle, ensuring the best price possible.