Reassuringly comprehensive: so you know exactly what you'll be paying for
- All your scheduled servicing needs and MOT tests taken care of, as well as keeping you mobile when your car is with us.
- The plan includes the parts*, labour and VAT to carry out the routine servicing as recommended by SEAT UK.
- In addition, each month, you can book your car in for a complimentary car, wash, oil and tyre pressure check.
- Available on a Saturday, just call to book this in advance
Inflation proof and a fixed monthly price
Your future services will be at today’s prices for the duration of your Service Plan. Spread your servicing costs through affordable monthly payments.
Relax! Your time is precious. That's why when you book your car for a service with us we can help you with a courtesy car, or if you prefer we can collect your car from you, either at your home or work (within 10 miles) or we can give you a lift to work or home. It’s all part of the service.
You wouldn’t go to the butchers to get your hair cut so why trust your car to anyone other than the people who are trained and equipped to work on just SEAT cars? No-one else in West Yorkshire has the investment in over £100,000 of specialist Volkswagen tools & diagnostic equipment. We can save you money by doing some jobs in a fraction of the time other garages are able to. This is because we have not just the right tools but we have the training, and 33 years experience.
Full SEAT service history
Having your car taken care of by the experts gives you a full SEAT service history that not only means quality workmanship and a 2 year warranty on parts* and labour, but also help protect the cars re-sale value.
Changed your car or your mind?
Don't worry - If you change your car, any money in the Service Plan fund, minus the cost of any work carried out will be transferred to your new vehicle. Changed your mind? The Service Plan can be cancelled at any time and a refund given, minus the cost of any work carried out.
You choose how you want to pay:
There are many ways in which you can pay for your Service Plan - whichever suits you and your budget:
- Direct Debit - Spread the cost with interest free monthly payments collected by Direct Debit
- Pay the full amount up front with cash, credit card or debit card***
- Or add the cost of the Service Plan to your new or used finance agreement
* The Service plan does not pay for additional wear and tear items eg. tyres, brake pads, brake discs, wiper blades, cambelt replacement etc. Full details available in agreement Terms and Conditions. ** Insurance or an indemnity fee may be required for courtesy cars *** Charges may apply
Contact us today to get your free no obligation Service Plan quote:
York Service 01904 231388
Grimsby Service 01472 348348